£0 per salary
WORK BASED LEARNING MANAGERS REQUIRED!!
Concept Education are currently searching on behalf of an FE College based in the West Midlands area for a number of Work Based Learning Managers to join their Engineering team.
The College are working in partnership with a very prestigious Manufacturing company and due to expansion they are looking for a number of Work Based Learning Managers. The Department provides training and assessment for apprenticeships, work placed assessments for part time engineering courses from levels 1 to 3 and Higher Education.
For these particular positions the successful candidate should have experience within Automotive Engineering, Automotive Manufacturing environment, CAD, AutoCAD, Design or Draughtsman within a Manufacturing environment.
To carry out reviews, mentoring and assessment for NVQ candidates to include the following tasks:
• Be the single point of contact and main liaison between the employer, the apprentices and the college.
• To support, mentor and guide the apprentice during their apprenticeship.
• To complete in a timely manner apprentice reviews and ensure feedback and actions are communicated and completed to all relevant parties.
• Conduct Employer Premises Compliance visits and subsequent monitoring visits to ensure all matters in relation to Health and Safety and insurance are in place.
• Provide close support and guidance to existing and new employers in relation to apprenticeship framework information and guidance.
• Support the Apprentice Team and Employer in relation to apprentice recruitment.
• Work closely with the curriculum team to monitor apprentice progress against their assessment plan.
• Work closely with external NVQ assessors and Internal Verifiers and monitor progress against their assessment plan.
• To carry out assessment to national, college and awarding body standards and to support the apprentice to achieve their NVQ qualification, where required.
• Attend marketing events at college or at other venues as required.
The successful candidate should possess the following Qualifications:
• A Level 3 Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline
• Assessor award AQA, A1, or equivalent, or a willingness to complete the award within one year of commencing employment
• Current experience or assessor activity in Engineering or Automotive Engineering.
The successful candidates will be offered a Full Time Permanent position which includes 37 hours per week, you will receive a generous Annual Salary of £35k+ dependent upon experience and 25 holiday days (rising to 28 after 5 year’s service) plus 8 statutory days (Public and Bank Holidays) and 4 College closure days.
If this role is of any interest to you then please apply today.
However, if this role is not suitable for your skill set but if you know of someone who would be suitable pass on their details and you could earn up to £250 on our fantastic new referral scheme!!!!