£0 per salary
Concept Technical Resources are currently recruiting for a Proposals Engineer to work for a leading client based in the Wednesbury area.
This role is working for an international organisation working within the Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment department. It is an exciting and demanding role for someone who is looking for a new challenge, your role will include:
• Provide techno-commercial proposals for configured and bespoke engineered solutions.
• Technical interpretation and qualification of customer inquiries.
• Pre-engineering, development and generation of early engineering documents for solutions in instrumentation, electrical and power distribution applications by integrating electrical equipment and housings in a hazardous area.
• Technical support to regional sales divisions.
• Interface to R+D, Production and Product departments.
• Manage proposals and quote databases.
• Report, via charts and analysis data, measurable trends and analysis of quotations.
• Good communicator in both spoken and written English / French, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills.
The most suitable candidate will have the following qualifications and undertaken the following training at some point in their career:
• Degree in electrical engineering.
• Practical experience in electrical design.
• Knowledge of Hazardous Area requirements (optional)
• Proven experience in electrical or mechanical engineering with a strong technical background in electro-mechanical solutions / low voltage switchgear design (or engineering).
• Experience with components and products utilised in hazardous area applications (optional)
• Ability to read and write in English
As part of this role the tools you will be using are AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word, ERP System and Electronic management systems.
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent upon previous experience and knowledge.