£34000 - £35000
PAYROLL MANAGER REQUIRED URGENTLY!!
Concept Resources are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client based in the Warwickshire area for a Full Time Permanent Payroll Manager.
Our Client is a well-established Further Education College and the Payroll Manager leads the payroll element of the HR team, providing and advising on the high-quality and accurate payroll service that our client requires. With accountability for the end-to-end payroll process, including all weekly, monthly and annual cycles, for all groups and types of employee, this role ensures that the right people are paid the right amount, at the right time.
The role works in conjunction with Finance to enable accurate and timely accounting for, and reporting on, staff costs. It has responsibility for maintaining up-to-date payroll policies and processes.
* A full understanding of and expertise in the management of a payroll function in a large and complex organisation
* Proven experience in HMRC compliance and an excellent working knowledge of Local Government Pension Schemes.
* The ability to provide support, training and encouragement to enable teams to perform to their full capacity and achieve all goals, empowering staff to make a difference.
* Prioritise, organise and flex resources to deliver to time, budget and agreed quality standards.
* Drive continuous improvement and monitor progress to ensure the College delivers excellence in all products and services and remains responsive to customer needs.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Professional Payroll Qualification
* Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
* Significant experience of managing a complex payroll function in a large and complex organization.
* Up to date knowledge of pay and tax legislation, employment law (as it affects payroll) and pension administration
* Experience of Local government pension schemes and Teachers Pensions would be advantageous
The role comes with some fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory days and an extra 4 college closure days and a generous starting salary of over £34,000 Per Annum.
If this role is of interest then please don't hesitate to contact Tom on the Education team for more details or alternatively please apply today.
If this role isn't right for your skill set but you know of someone who might be interested then we offer a fantastic referral scheme of up to £250 for any successful referral.