£0 per hour
Our client has recently gone through a £250,000 expansion and is now looking to grow their staff due to a full order book and further expansion plans.
They are looking for a number of positions including an Electrical Fitter.
As an experienced Electrical Fitter you will:
• Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a flexible approach to working hours and overtime as and when required
• Work well as part of a team
• Have experience of lean/world class manufacturing standards
• Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is essential.
• Installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking).
• Running pre-prepared cables/looms through the machinery.
• Terminating cables, crimping and creating looms.
• Installing and connecting electrical ballasts and transformers (3 Phase Machinery).
• Mounting and installing a variety of components within machinery.
You will also be required to;
• Ensure that your personal attitude and behaviour is professional, respectful and positive.
• Adhere to all company rules, procedures and policies at all times.
• To adhere to all production documentation and instructions or drawings detailing the correct method of production.
• Use all tooling in a safe and effective manner for the purpose it was intended.
• Follow and complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order and schedule order agreed.
• Actively engage in any Company training programs to ensure that your skills and level of training are of the highest obtainable level and that you are fully flexible and able to build the widest range of products.
• Ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
• Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company.