£0 per salary
A leading manufacturer of special purpose resistance and friction welding equipment. With a reputation for being at the forefront of innovative design and products are now seeking a time served Mechanical Engineering Fitter to join their manufacturing team.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a technical fitting role; previous experience within a tool makers environment a distinct advantage.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Working within the manufacturing department to support project builds
• Read and interpret engineering drawings to determine correct assembly requirements.
• Assembling sub-assemblies as well as machine systems within precision tolerances.
• Ensuring technical accuracy of own work meets the required standard.
• Working on a number of varying projects to tight deadlines.
You will have the following experience:
• Time served or apprentice trained.
• Working with complex mechanical assemblies or machine tools.
• Pneumatic & hydraulic schematics.
You will possess the following skills:
• A good communicator with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
• In depth understanding of technical drawings and specifications.
The ideal candidate will have worked on and with lathes, millers or CNC machinery.