£40000 - £44000
Concept Resources are currently recruiting for a highly skilled Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a client in the Walsall area within a special purpose industry.
Our client specialises in bespoke and special purpose machinery in a heavy engineering environment and due to a full order book and increase in workload they are now looking to expand their workforce in more areas than one.
This role will involve:
• Working alongside other design engineers in providing drawings and models for the manufacturing team
• Providing feedback on initial concept designs
• Detailing and laying out drawings of special purpose machinery and machine tools using SolidWorks 2017.
The successful applicant must possess the following key attributes:
• Willing to learn quick and to design of special purpose machinery and machine tools.
• In depth knowledgeable with SolidWorks
• Experience in fabrication would be an advantage
This is a permanent position for the right candidate after a 2 stage interview both based on site at the customer’s facility. There are plans to expand the current premises by at least double initially with scope for further expansion over the next 18 months.
As part of this role you will be required to have security clearance for certain customers when travelling to site for consultations and due to this you must have a British passport, this is non-negotiable.