£35000 - £36000
Concept Resources are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy manufacturing company based in the Newcastle-under-Lyme region.
Our client operates within the heavy duty manufacturing industry and are currently keen to add to there team with an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-functional Engineering team aiming to achieve key targets within their departmental environment, thereby helping to deliver Cost, Quality and Efficiency benefits to the Factory.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidates ideally should be time-served to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with good fault finding skills.
• Minimum requirements for qualification are to City & Guilds/BTEC in Electrical Engineering.
• 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations certified
• Demonstrable Knowledge & Expertise in Fault-finding and Diagnostic Skills on Industrial Plant & Equipment.
• An understanding of PLC equipment to interrogate control systems and program edit. Capability of writing original PLC programs is desirable.
• Knowledge of Frequency Inverters, Motor Controls, Safety Circuits.
• Team Working Attitude.
• High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
• Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems.
• Experience of a modern manufacturing environment in particular automated plant
Hours of work will be an average 39 hours per week working 3 days, 3 noons, 3 off shift pattern after initial factory familiarization. Weekend and Bank Holiday working are essential in the overall operation of the plant and is arranged within the working shift patterns.