£35000 - £40000
CONTRACT MANAGER AND BID WRITER REQUIRED!!!
Concept Resources are currently recruiting for a specialist and professional Contract Manager/Bid Writer for our Client based in the Warwickshire Area. Our Clients is a very established Further Education College and the role is a Full Time Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contract management of the College’s portfolio of externally funded projects and the preparation of proposals and bids to bring new income to the College.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities are
* To provide effective centralised contract management and monitoring support for the College’s portfolio of externally funded projects.
* To maintain appropriate electronic and paper based records in accordance with compliance requirements of the College and funding body.
* To prepare and submit progress reports and financial claims as required by individual funding bodies.
* To act as the College’s key point of contact with funding bodies as required by the project contract and to maintain positive ongoing working relationships.
To bring new income to the group by:
1, Proactively searching for external funding opportunities through organisations such as ESFA, Government departments, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Local Authorities, Charities, Trusts and Foundations.
2, Developing project concepts, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, obtaining approvals and submitting bids.
* To gather proposal information by identifying and communicating riss associated with proposals.
* To meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
* To seek and exploit new opportunities for additional income and development, including monitoring of all employer contracts/tender opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Educated to Degree Level or equivalent qualification or work experience.
* PRINCE2 practitioner is desirable not essential.
* Relevant business/professional qualification is desirable.
* Must have substantial experience of project development and bid submission to a variety of funding bodies.
* Substantial experience of contract management and monitoring.
* Up to date knowledge of European Structural Funds management and compliance
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager/Bid Writer to join a very enthusiastic and forward thinking environment. The role comes with fantastic benefits such as 25 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days and a generous starting salary of over £39,000.
If this role is of interest then please don’t hesitate to contact Tom on the Education team for more information, or alternatively please apply today and we will contact you ASAP.