£0 per salary
APPRENTICESHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER REQUIRED!!!
Concept Resources are currently recruiting for an experienced Apprenticeship Development Manager on a Full Time Permanent basis for our Client based in the Warwickshire Area.
The Apprenticeship Development Manager will be working alongside the Director of the engineering team and will also be working very closely with a prestigious automotive manufacturing company. You will be responsible for the Apprenticeship Programmes that are delivered and will have direct accountability for the development, timely implementation, success and positive progression of the apprentice cohort.
* Project Management - the successful applicant will have responsibility for the development and implementation of new programmes and initiatives within the specialist area.
* Develop a detailed project plan to meet the putcomes of the brief and to clearly track progress.
* Source and Purchase appropriate resources for the project.
* Liaise wih education partners and relevant 3rd party manager on the design of learning programmes for the apprentices.
* Work effectively with internal and external partners to ensure priorities are met.
* Educated to a minimum of a Level 3
* PRINCE£ 2 Practicioner is desirable but not essential
* Experience in Project Management and Delivery
* Experience of writing and developing learning and/or training materials
* Experience of working in a similar role within the Education sector
Excellent Management skills
This role comes with a fantastic package of the following: A starting salary of Circa £42,000 per annum, Continuous CPD opportunities with prestigious companies and 25 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years service plus 12 statutory days.
If this role is of interest to you then please don't hesitate to Apply today.